Fish Creek Marina is located on the outlet of beautiful Saratoga Lake on the Fish Creek. Just minutes from downtown Saratoga Springs, our site offers a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
We offer plenty of dock space, summer trailer storage, winterizing, winter boat storage, shrink wrapping, boat service and much more. The Kayak Shak (Saratoga Kayak) offers stand-up paddleboarding and kayak rentals located right here at Fish Creek Marina. Or check out Mountainmain Paddlesports, offering a huge in-stock selection of 500 Canoes, Kayaks and Stand-Up-Paddleboards. Enjoy delicious wood-fired pizza at Harvest and Hearth Restaurant, right here at the marina.
There’s something for everyone at the Kayak Shak. Located right at the Fish Creek Marina, let us help you make the best of your experience out on the water!
Saratoga lake’s boat service facility, with over 40 years experience on all major brands. Specializing in engine and propeller repair, welding, hull repair and cleaning, and more. All repairs are done on-site!
Saratoga’s Original Artisan Wood Fired Pizza made with the finest fresh, local, and organic ingredients since 2008.
• From Union Ave, Saratoga Springs.
• Head east toward Saratoga Lake, over the Northway to Meadowbrook Road.
• Left on Meadowbrook for 2.5 miles.
• Right at the end on Stafford Bridge Road.
• Go 1/2 mile to Fish Creek Marina driveway on the right.
• From Saratoga Lake Basin.
• Head east under the 9P bridge.
• Pass the state boat launch.
• Follow the creek 2 miles.
• Fish Creek Marina is on the right
107 Meadowbrook Road, Saratoga Springs, New York 12866, United States